Monday, February 12, 2007

HPV Update

Just in case anyone cares...today as I was at the Senator's office a call came in and the secretary took it. The guy said he was calling in regards the HPV Bill and wanted to make known his position. He then began to quote from the book of Jeremiah and told Julia that "God will protect 6th grade girls from cancer...they don't need the shot."

It's times like these I wish I didn't live in Kansas :(

2 comments:

Brandonbodt said...

Wow, that is just sad. In the future just tell people like him that If god wants his representatives in the state legislature to do his particular bidding, than he'll go ahead and call them himself.

Devin Tait said...

It's times like this when I'm glad there are people like you who do live in Kansas - to protect it from idiots like him!