In one week this madness is going to be over.
I can't imagine the relief I'll feel. I'm sure those closest to me will feel the reverberations of relaxation -- even those of you so far away, I'm sure you'll feel it too.
Today I hit a wall. I think I've hit at least three brick walls in the last two weeks. It's painful when you hit them because each time I wasn't expecting them. Once it happened when I expended most of a day studying one rule-laden subject with little pay off in practice test performance. It happened today because...well, who knows. I'm tired. I can't memorize everything. I'm lonely. The law is my only companion and right now the law is my enemy. Makes for some interesting open-ended, explitive-filled conversations with myself. Wouldn't you all like to be a fly on the walls of mom and dad's house right now...?
I called my mommy and daddy to cry about it. Instant therapy. I took a shower and then I did what every blue girl does -- blasted the radio and danced around the house singing to silly pop music.
Thank you, Katherine McPhee for reminding me just how "over it" I am today.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a smart girl you are...music is always the perfect therapy!
Post a Comment