Then it was my turn. Here I am, waiting in the water. Reminding myself to think positively and visualize nothing but me skiing beautifully on glassy water. Well, it wasn't exactly glass that day, but it was pretty darn nice.
You can clearly tell from this picture on the right that I was leaning back a little too far and keeping my legs too far apart. Inevitably, I fell very soon.
But don't worry folks, I got right back up. Two or three more times. The last time I was giding beautifully in the wake. After a minute or so, I finally got brave enough to attempt to get out of the wake but that's when I fell again. This time, for the last time. I was pretty happy with myself. And now I've got a goal for next time: get out of the wake and STAY out. And then maybe a jump...who knows?? :)
Here we are, on the way home. A trio who clearly had lots of fun! Thank you, Kansas, for one nice day on the lake!

1 comment:
I'm jealous! Yet another thing my little sister beat me to the punch at!!! Although I think I beat you at snowboarding, at least.
Post a Comment